The Bear's Grove

This is the blog for the podcast called "The Bear's Grove" by Sam Chupp. Sam holds forth on roleplaying game design, writing, running and playing with special focus on kids & RPG advocacy, romantic roleplaying, and other storytelling-focused aspects of RPGs.

Monday, October 10, 2005

The Bear's Grove #5: Serenity Sci Fi Episode

The Bear's Grove #5 is out and ready for downloading!

Show Notes:

Special thanks to the Naked Accounting Department and the Two Warm Fuzzies for moral support (and excellent studio scenery).

The link for the Kids-RPG list is:

Kids-RPG

Our music today was the following:

For our intro, I used "Elements of the Paw" by Sub-level 03

For the Kid's Corner, I used "The Dudes in the Car" by Vincent Van Go Go.

For the Storyteller's Circle, I used "Triumph" by Mark Heimonen

For our Romance in Roleplaying segment, I used "Did you Think" by Adrina Thorpe

For our Science Fiction Special segment, I used the song "Where She Wept" by Octobris.

And finally, I'd like to leave you by playing a song that gives me a Firefly / Serenity geek gasm: Mal's Song by permission from the filk group "Escape Key."

1 Comments:

Blogger SambearPoet said...

Thanks for the thoughts, Geoff. I didn't use to think this way, but I've tried it multiple times and it's worked well when I have.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home