The Bear's Grove

This is the blog for the podcast called "The Bear's Grove" by Sam Chupp. Sam holds forth on roleplaying game design, writing, running and playing with special focus on kids & RPG advocacy, romantic roleplaying, and other storytelling-focused aspects of RPGs.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Bear's Grove #14: Diceless RPGs, Blacpool Tour, Gender in RPGs

Download the show

Show Notes & Links

I tried to find something about UU Paganism that reflected my own personal beliefs but couldn't.

Basically, I am a Well-Grounded UU Pagan. I believe that all religions have elements of truth to them, and that rationalist / humanists also have a handle on truth. For myself, I connect best with a more animistic, numinous, immanent Divine rather than a transcendant one.



The Unitarian Universalist Association web page

Check out my blog for something about Well-Grounded Pagans

Pagan Podcasting Network

Libsyn

Electronic Freedom Foundation

Shadowdance

Noddy's CroneCast

The Forge's Provisional Glossary

Erick Wujcik's Diceless RP article

A website about Gender as a Continuum

Jackie Cassada (White Wolf  page ) (Pen & Paper Database)

Teenagers from Outer Space (TFOS)


Torchomatic's The Glass Roof
Natives of the New Dawn's Good Day


So, for this week, I wanted to try and get some feedback for next week.

I'd like to ask you guys a question and hope to get some response.

The questions you can choose from are:

Have you ever played a diceless RPG?

or

Have you ever run into any challenges or difficulties with gender in your roleplaying games?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home