The Bear's Grove

This is the blog for the podcast called "The Bear's Grove" by Sam Chupp. Sam holds forth on roleplaying game design, writing, running and playing with special focus on kids & RPG advocacy, romantic roleplaying, and other storytelling-focused aspects of RPGs.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Bear's Grove Bardic Circle #0!

Welcome to this very special edition of The Bear's Grove!

This is the Episode 0 podcast of "The Bear's Grove: Bardic Circle"
Located at http://feeds.feedburner.com/bardscircle, with the show notes at
http://bardscircle.blogspot.com, the Bardic Circle is a spoken-word / dramatic reading podcast of original RPG, gaming and game-related fantasy, horror and science fiction.

This week's story is "Sweet Pain Free," by Sam Chupp, voiced by Juliann of the It Won't Kill You podcast. This story was originally written for the ShadowNEssence website / forum. It is a horror story in the "Wraith: the Oblivion" universe and really should be rated PG-13 or R - so it is NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR AROUND KIDS.

Music is by Fumitaki Anzai and Brother Love. We return to our regular format next week. Thanks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Sam! Caroline here from Gamer the Podcasting (a new gaming podcast), I just wanted to say that the sound on this show was great! Keep up the great work. I am a big fan! ^_^

6:44 PM  
Blogger Librarianwench said...

I just heard about your podcast on All Games Considered. I look forward to listening to it. I've been running a Changeling campaign for 5 years now, and am getting into Deliria, which I reviewed on my blog http://librarianwench.blogspot.com. I didn't see anything on Deliria in the notes, but I haven't listened yet :). Deliria is published by Laughing Pan (www.laughingpan.com).

2:48 PM  
Blogger SambearPoet said...

Thanks, Caroline! I really appreciate you listening!

12:57 AM  
Blogger SambearPoet said...

Yes, librarianwench, I owe Phil a Deliria review. I certainly shall soon enough!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home